- Search iTunes App Store for an app name (e.g., iCommunicate) or type of app (e.g., speech therapy).
- Search iTunes charts such as iPhone and iPad top grossing for Education, and iPhone and iPad What’s hot for Education (ArtikPix, iPad articulation app co-created by Jason and I, has been hovering around #20 since hitting the What’s hot list).
- Search iTunes Apps for Kids category.
- Read app roundup postings on blogs such as Teaching Learners with Multiple Special Needs.
- Read lists of apps such as Acalanes UHSD lists for iPod touch and iPad.
- Read education review sites such as IEAR.
- Participate in social networks such as iPods 4 Special Needs Ning.
- Learn about new apps by reading Moms with Apps blog and Google Group.
- Attend app presentations at conferences such as CUE and Closing the Gap.
- Talk to friends and colleagues.
To get more information about apps, view my app resources.